Many enterprises run on outdated and obsolete web CMS’s. Smaller problems augment into larger organizational impedance. Here is a rundown of the factors that can help you determine if you need a change in your web CMS:
- Think if your current CMS technology has become more of a business obstacle than business facilitator.
- Your CMS is so outdated that an upgrade would mean almost an entire platform replacement.
- It is not keeping up to the latest industry trends.
Things to keep in mind while choosing a CMS
- Strategy is more important than technology
- There is nothing called the “best” CMS
- Ask people from your area of work
- Ask experts for specific suggestion