HTML5 will soon begin to change the way that you build your site. HTML5 includes many new APIs that will be integrated with some new HTML5 elements. Some of these new elements are listed below.
- <article> It defines external content.
- <canvas> It defines graphs and other images.
- <details> It defines the details of an element that the user can see and click to hide.
- <figure> It is used to group some elements.
- <audio> It defines sound (music or other audio).
- <section> It defines the different sections in one document like chapters, and headers and footers.
- <command> It defines a command button like a button or a checkbox.
To read the full story, click here.