Drupal has already established itself as the leading enterprise CMS outfitted with high-performing modules to deliver large scale bespoke websites. Tuned to render accelerated website performance, the newly enhanced Drupal 8 CMS can be leveraged to achieve optimized results like never before.
Admins and users have already acknowledged the need to use Drupal 8 over any other CMS for its ease-of-use, security-conscious modules, and engaging content presentation capabilities. Let’s find out how.
- Build a highly-engaging website: No more compromising with the aesthetics of the website. Now it’s much easier to build an eye-catching website as the new Drupal 8 comes with a new PHP-based theme engine called Twig.
- Improved Editing modules: With the real-time collaborative HTML editor such as CKEditor, the developers now find it much easier to create and edit web pages. From one-click drag and drop file upload option to multiple storage system – the new improved CKEditor saves most of the time you spend on documentation hauls. There’s also a new module called ‘quick edit’ to enable easy editing from the frontend.
- Amp up page rendering speed: With well-oiled tech machines like API-first headless architecture, Bigpipe rendering technology, in-memory Redis caching and message broker, you can expect fast-paced page performance, irrespective of the graphics you feed.
- Outrank in SEO results: We are often at our wit’s end to outpace our competitors in the search engine landscape. With the reformed in-built SEO modules, you will be easily able to bring your A game in ranking above your potential threats.
- Global outreach with Multilingual enhancements: Integration of the translation system in the CMS couldn’t get any better. The multilingual features in Drupal let you install any one out of the 100 languages right out of the box and translate any component of the software including taxonomy, image styles, and so much more.
- Always mobile-first: You don’t need to sink your teeth into making the website all-device responsive. Acknowledged to build unique mobile-first pages, the responsive image module of Drupal 8 enables easy configuration.
- Avoid disruptions with cloud hosting: You would want your site to run smoothly without any disruptions and Drupal 8’s shared hosting capabilities is just what you need. What does it do? Scales up production automatically in case of high server loads, features 60 Days Database Backup with unlimited storage of media files and unlimited load balancer.
- Hack-proof security: Get the flexibility to select the right modules aligned with your requirements and ensure restricted access to permissions and authorization. This mitigates the chances of untoward pilferage and also enables easier tracking options. Some of the security features include 2-factor authentication, certificate pinning, independent security audits, website and server monitoring, protection against OWASP susceptibilities, etc.
- Streamlined configuration management: Minimize manual interventions and provide improved configuration management, consistent integration, automated testing and unclogged delivery with a more enhanced DevOps Workflow.
Top brands from various industries including finance, insurance, education, healthcare, retail, and Travel have already switched to Drupal 8.
If managing a Drupal 8 system seems like an uphill slog for your in-house team, partnering with a full-service Drupal agency will not only drive down costs but also save those productive man hours for your other priority deliverables. Find out more about Drupal 8 services here.